Monday, January 09, 2006

Have you ever lived?

Self portrait

My name is Rodrigo, I come from the 18th century. I used to hang with Henry Purcell, had a wife and 4 daughters. I enjoyed the velvet sunsets by the mystic hills, a life lived to the fullest...During an eveing excursion near Granada I was approached by my future self whom put me in a time suit and sent me to the late 20th century, the time suit was destroyed on the way back due to un unforseen crashlanding in the Seoul Olympic games. he told me that I have to build the suit and travel back to pick myself up in dec 22, 2012 at 6 am.

In the meantime I work at
Spin eat Korean lunches and watch Lost. I should be building my time suit but instead I'm here posting. I'm 25, I have an MP3 player but not an ipod, I have several birthmarks randomly distributed over my body, I read the tarot and have been possessed once, not many visible scars and my circulatory system is working quite well.

Any questions?

Oh Doomz, we need a discrambler saying that the copyright of the pictures belongs to the artists.

R.