Monday, January 23, 2006

Monkey Business!

Know what I hate? I'll tell you what I hate.

I hate being at a party that I only plan to be at for a short bit, and then only end up staying longer than intended, seemingly to fulfill the random-ass requests of the people there.

I'm not a hardcore online gamer - I can't draw a Night Elf.
I haven't played Warhammer or Warhammer 40K since elementary school - no, I can't draw a Space Marine.
And lord KNOWS I'm not drawing you FREAKING HENTAI.

Maybe one day I'll be able to draw random crap off the top of my head, but I'm definitely not there yet.

Parties generally irk me -_-.

On that note, my week of art was far from spectacular, so I'll just show you what I sketched, in all honesty. I figured that I needed to start populating this city in my head with people other than my characters, so I started looking at my classmates and sketching them out monkey-style. Of course Doomz and G also show up to round things out.
Anyway, that's all for now, kiddies!

Another Monday post successfully done - YEAH, son!!!

--doomz