Saturday, June 10, 2006

Skate or Ride?









































Been some time since I posted, reason being I haven't really done any drawings. I draw everyday, but doodles that I wouldn't bother wasting the time to scan. Also I've been on my bike allot and I like it. So right after this post I'm going for a stroll.

So the concept behind these characters is; Skate Boarders vs BMX riders. Now the tension between these parties diminished when Roller Bladers came on to the scene. So I am drawing them before the bladers.

I wanted to come up with a logo for this, but having trouble coming up with a name. I was gonna do Skate or Ride, like a ref. to Skate or Die from the NES days. I still want to do one more character for the skaters, but trying to come up with a look and personality. The WIP character is the main skater, but I am gonna find a better pose and redraw it cause something is really wrong and I ain't likin' it.