Monday, November 20, 2006

*gets pulled by the ear*

Damn, Clare, you vicious.

Right. So here I am, and you might want to know why I haven't been around for 1 1/2 months.

Um... I lack good excuses. I've been drawing here and there, and always felt that my work wasn't up to snuff. But Clare tells me that I'll never improve if people don't critique my stuff, so here I am, I guess.

I'm going to try and post once a day, before she takes my balls and uses them for shotput.

First off, we have a pair of rollerblading twins I wanted to use for a future storyline: Chisel and Slice, I think I called them. Slice isn't shown on this page, only Chisel. This shows a bit of process work I did as I tried to figure out the hairstyle I would use for him. The one in the centre on the bottom is the one I ended up choosing in the end.


Right. And then this one here is a piece that I promised to give a girl in my Psych class in exchange for some notes from a class that I missed. It was just a random assortment of some Super Mario goodness that came from the top of my head. This one I think I should colour. Most def.

And this one right hurr is just a random piece I did in my 11x14 Canson sketchbook - I was meeting up with my best friend and my brother, and was just randomly assigning songs to each of my characters. I need a bigger scanner, for sure.


That's all for now, folks! Let's see what I can whip up tomorrow!

--Case