Monday, January 09, 2006

Just one of those days...

Well, I'll just say that I'm glad to see that the other members of the sketchblog are so into it, wondering where the heck my post is on my posting day.

But we're in the Eastern Standard Timezone, and I still have 41 minutes to go, so neener neener to you guys.

Anyway, welcome once more to our sketchblog. I was thinking of what posts on our blog will entail, and I figure we'll just post our pic, plus whatever artsy rants and raves we have for the day. Since I've been wafting in and out of sleep since I got home from school, I'll keep it short for today, but be prepared to expect random links and insights on Mondays, because that's what I seem to do best.

It should also be noted that I'm also usually scrambling to get the updates for Fish and Chimps done on Mondays as well, so you'll need to excuse the insanity.

Anyhoo, for my image today, I decided to show something I've been working on for a bit. One of my favourite games to play back in the day was always Mega Man - I still play it from time to time now. So, after seeing throbulator's rendition of the Robot Masters from Mega Man 1 - 6, I wanted to take a crack at the ones from 1 - 5 myself. I intend to colour them later on - probably after I buy a tablet =)


Anyway, that should be about it for now. I should go check if VGCats and MegaTokyo have updated, amongst the plethora of other random things I check. I'll namedrop them later on ;)

Oh yeah. READ MY COMIC!

This is all. Enjoy yourselves! It's a celebration!

Until next time,

--doomz