Monday, January 30, 2006

Man I'm tired.

Okay kids, for today all you're getting is a simple concept drawing that I did in class today. I think it was last year or the year before where at a convention, a woman told me that us indy artists need to do more books geared towards children, as with all of our angsty tales of woe and misery, violence and whatever other subject matter that was clearly not for youngsters, we were ignoring a highly important demographic. So I'd been thinking about it for some time, and recently I came up with the idea of making up something of a joke kids' book, where my FNC characters would be handpuppets, and be able to teach overexaggerated random life lessons. I'd have to make up a mock comic strip to show you what I mean.


Anyway, L-R:

Doomz, Kyle, Nick, G. If I get bored in class again, I'll probably draw up some villains or something.

Peace y'all,

--doomz