Monday, March 27, 2006

Crunch period!

Okay guys, I'm going to have to play it a bit cheaply this week. I'm in the middle of a bunch of essays and assignments, and I don't particularly have the time to do things that I'd like to.

So let's get a few things out of the way, then!

#1: There are a couple of design contests that have a deadline of THIS SATURDAY (don't yell at me, I only found out about them tonight) that I do believe I shall enter. Feel free to submit pieces of your own as well. The prizes are fairly awesome, I must say.

Design to win an Apple Powerbook G4!!!
Design to win a scholarship to the Art Institute of Toronto!!!

#2: I was at a Homebuyer's seminar being held by work last Tuesday at the Radisson in the Meadowvale area of Mississauga, and I got pretty bored (it was good info to know, though), so I started doodling Ruddiger and his crew. They won't show up in my comic for AGES, but I have lots of plans for these guys... and girl.



#3: That's about it for now - I'm hoping that this will be a productive week overall, because life's just insane right now. Anyway, I'll see y'all when I look at y'all!!!

--doomz

P.S. THIS WEEK'S THEME WILL BE one of my favourite games of all time, because it's so fun to smack your friends around, run a tournament and take them for all they're worth. (I mean, come on, what are friends for?) And that game is...

SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEE!!!


Everyone better participate lest you wish to find a horse's head in your bed. [/Godfather reference]