Monday, March 20, 2006

POST #100, Y'ALL!!!

Well guys, looks like somehow we managed to get to 100 posts up in this blog! Everyone should give themselves a pat on the back =)

(That reminds me... I have a 100th comic strip to work on, don't I? Crap.)

Anyway, it's another Monday, time for another post. Hells yes!

Right, so what do we have from the Vault of Randomness today?

Alright, exhibit #1 is a shot of Franz von Chimpenheiser in his new duds. It's a scene that won't be coming up in Fish & Chimps for a while, but I brainstorm a lot. Most of the sketches I do pertaining to the future of my comic I usually keep, because they're either not refined, or they're to telling about the future storylines in my comic. I'll keep it all a surprise for now =)


And for shot #2, it's a team shot that I started on after I drew that chopstick piece yesterday. Seeing how well that first one turned out, I wanted to try a second piece to see if the creative juices were still flowing. My main problem is turning out to be how I want to depict Doomz and Nick who're on either side of Kyle in the centre, but we'll see if I can figure it out sometime soon.


And finally for today, we have a shot of a future character named Ruddiger. He shares a past with some of my main characters, and will become a very interesting character in a storyline that I don't realistically see myself getting to until 2009 or so. No, honestly. F&C is going to take AGES to draw out and complete. -_-.


Yeah, so just to show - I do draw, I just don't show all of my cards on the first round ;)

Anyway, keep drawing, everyone, and I'll be seeing y'all soon!

Until then,

--doomz

P.S. Here's my random-ass links for today, to keep everyone amused:

Jamaican Elmo

Toddler for Sale