Monday, March 13, 2006

Man. I'm hungry.

Alright guys, I won't lie. I haven't pulled off very much on the artistic front this week at all. I have several excuses - a TON, but I don't really feel like listing them all off, because that's just a waste of time and energy. I'm getting over the tail end of this cold though, so when I return to classes, maybe I'll get some art done there, eh? Anyhoo.

This week I present a sketch of some kid I saw at the bus terminal who had a serious mohawk going on. I tried to visually study the way it was put together first as much as possible before I started to put it together. I still need to finish constructing his vest, but I think it's coming along well so far.


So yeah, here's to another Doomz Monday post! Hopefully I can pull some stuff off this week. We'll see =)

Adios amigos,

--doomz