Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Make that TWO sugars please.

Oh goodness, it's tuesday and I tottaly forgot. So, let's see what's in the old tickle trunk today that I can whip out to make up for my lack of new proper pictures.
First off, I will show you what I did the other day. I had page four of my comic you see, and ever since I did it, I really was never happy with it, but did not want to spend forever on it or I would never be able to move onto the other pages. So I left it for a very very long time, and just rememberd the other day that I should fix it up. So I took it into photoshop, and took a look at what I could do. It was really the middle panels, and the bottom right ones that bugged me the most. So I cut away the two side ones in the middle, and added onto the middle one, then compleatly re-drew the bottom right one. And then just added bits here and there to the other panels. I think it's much better then it was. But take a look for yourself. Oh, and I will be changing all the text to a better/more clear size and such later on.

So yes, the first one... ..became this one!


Let's see, what else do we have...


This was a good movie


I had a date with this woman, she was nice. But dinner was akward.


I turned this guy into a badass 80's anime character. And got rid of his unibrow. Even villans pluck.

This was for that contest that andymcfly had on her deviant art page. But you had to have two characters in the picture, I didn't know that, and really didnt want to bother trying to work in the other. I forgot all about even having this picture till now, so might as well make use of it and post er here. Who won that by the way?


Here is my take on Ryoko from tenchi muyo, since my good friend Adam Gentle is a big fan of her, and wanted to see how I would draw her. This is from, eh, maybe a month or more before this sketch blog started? Yeah, something like that.

And last but not least. Something is just not right about this picture. I just can't place it. She is pure glam though.


Well there you go kids. It's been fun, sometimes sad, other times almost sweet. It's been quite the journey this post, filled with memorys from the past, and I'm sure it will bring us all new ones to be had. And don't mind the spelling mistakes, I just really don't feel like going through all this again. LATERZ PEEPS!

wage