Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Alright.

Sorry guys, this week's post is gonna be sparse. I'm in the midst of a stressful situation, and the art isn't flowing like it should. Right.

So here's what we got this week:


(1) Right, so I'm working on redesigning my website, so my first idea was to have headshots in place of the revolving images that are there right now, but I wasn't too keen on the idea as time passed, so I scrapped it.


(2) So instead, it looks like it'll maybe involve some full body shots instead. But I don't think I'm going to keep the revolving images, anyway. I might have one main opening image (possibly revolving), and a constant for the majority of the site content. We'll see what I come up with (when I get this stress out of the damn way).


(3) I kind of like what I'm coming up with for the body shots, though, so I'll probably continue along this vein. Oh, and Clare, by the way - I realize there's not many wrinkles in the clothes. I wanted to integrate that more in the inking - it would only get lost in my pencilwork.


(4) Heh. Found this sitting in my to-do pile. A ballpoint piece of Nick that I greyscaled. I should finish it up for sure.

Right - hopefully next week I'll be a bit calmer. Until then, have a good week, guys!

--doomz