Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Progress

The post after this was just my bike and needs no introduction. Now this is just my progress, I would have been done already if I was still working on it and not typing. Oh and heading out the door to get my niece.

Almost done, just touch ups and the hair really. Not sure how to tackle it. There are so many ways to do this but the one I am trying to mimic isn't working out. Guess that's why I save the hair for last.

















No bad but too bright for me and you know what sucks, the fact that it's going to rain before I really get to try out my new parts on my bike.

Took 3 hours to switch and install all the parts of my bike with serious distractions so maybe 2 hours. Either or, it's fucking sweet and rides like a dream. Took it for a test run and it felt great. The tlc I added really helped.

So I got 2 new wheels plus a Nankai Freecoaster. The freecoaster allows me to travel backwards without the pedals moving. Now I can practice back wheel tricks.

Plus I got a new sprocket (3rd pic), that's the chainwheel, much smaller and lighter. Not that it means anything to anybody but me, but who cares, its freakin awesome.





Wasn't the sketchbook blog of Doomz a working title? What ever.



Any how, did this yesterday tried painting it today but something seems very off to me, maybe it's the eyes, or the lips, or maybe it's just that I am not used to seeing my stuff inked.

Gonna redo the lips and see how it looks, but I'm just gonna put a box over the head so I don't get distracted for now. Or maybe I won't paint it and just color it. Fuck I dunno, been debating it all day, shit.






















(admin note: I've combined these posts, enjoy the new layout!)