Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Resurrection?

Well, well. Since activity on this blog has started slowing to a crawl, I guess something should be done about it, no? I mean, I could propose one of a gazillion different themes or ideas I have, but what good would it do in the end? Then I thought a bit harder about it - it's a sketchblog. I sketch all the time. And all the sketches do is just lie around all day. So why not post them?

So that's what I'll start doing. Post all these damn sketches of mine - no matter how incomplete they may be. I've said it in the past - I have a tendency to stop working on a sketch part-way through, simply because I get tired or bored of doing it. And I got in a little tiff with my father a couple of days back for how cluttered my room is. So why not convert all these loose sheets of paper into electronic form? Problem solved! (Granted that I remember to back up my hard drive...!)

Actually, before I post anything, I suppose I should ask. Most of my sketches involve spoilers for my Fish & Chimps series. Anyone mind this? (Well, I know Clare doesn't.) Or should I keep all that wrapped up and see what I can get together from my random collection? Lemme know.

I'll post soon!

--doomz