Thursday, June 29, 2006

Boo to Steel toes!

Man I remember how much I hate uncomfortable steel toe shoes. Back in a warehouse for a bit and tomorrow is going to suck. All the rest of my time is spent on my bike. Spend like 2 hours + per day. Except these past few rainy days.

Last week sucked cause I had to get a new axle. I put it in and it was working so perfectly, not even a sound and rolled like an angel sores the skies. But it was backwards, so I had to take it off again and it's been fucked ever since. After yesterdays ride my bearings are now making Silent Hill sound effects. So tomorrow I gotta deal with that so I can practice some back wheel tricks.

Any how I digress. I drew this today, well the sketch anyways. Been doing a few trying to find a pose I want . So what it is right now, model sheet, then relaxed pose, then an action pose. Since this is of BMX and Skaters the action poses will be some type of trick.

I colored Mr Fro puff cause I wanted to try cell shading again cause I haven't done it in so long. It's not going to go up anywhere cause of the obvious problems. But the cel shading led me to try it on the model sheet. The next one I am gonna paint like what I did for the Punisher( I didn't draw it, it was a bullshit test). Should look better cause I have learned a few things since then.