Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Aiight then.

Yeah, I think I'm taking a little online break. I'm still going to do the things I'm supposed to, but I probably just won't show my face on the messengers as much. We'll see. So I went out for coffee with my friend Areej this morning for SIX HOURS (11:30 pm - 5:30 am), which was cool, 'cause it was a psychotic amount of laughs. Always good to have some of that sometime. I also did some sketching while I was there - I'll post what I think is most relevant for now. You guys might remember that some time ago, I posted a picture of my Fish & Chimps characters as cute hand puppets for my Fish N Chimps 4 Kids idea. Well, I fleshed out the idea a bit more last night, coming up with the life lessons that my guys would (fail to properly) teach to kids, and designs for them that were a bit more refined than before. Here ya go:



So yeah! Hopefully I can make some progress with this over the next bit - I kind of have an urge to draw at the moment. Peace y'all!

--el doomz.