Tuesday, August 22, 2006

can't....think of...good....title!!

I decided to start a comic from scratch the other day. I'm not planning it out before hand, or deciding what will happen with characters, or any of that. I drew threee pages in the one night, and am passing them off to a friend to colour. I coloured the first page just as a test to see how I might want the colours to be, and as a sample to give to her to let her know what kind of colours, for example, the guys hair and skin should be. But I'll repost this page, and then all the others when say, 5 pages are done. Till then, 'njoy this here small samplin' oh comic pageness. When my friend colours them, I think she's going to be doing a more painted type style, which is fine by me, I think it could suit it well. As always, enjoy, cowpoke!