Thursday, August 03, 2006

Up in a tree, what do you see? A monkey girl looking at me!


Miranda the monkey woman!! I needed to draw something, so I did this here Miranda. The colouring was done pretty quick, because that was kinda a last min thing before posting, so, it's not my usual super detail colouring, but, it's not to bad as is. So enjoy!

And also, a few weeks back I was telling my friends Rebekah and Laura about our sketchblog, and how it works, and they've decided to start there own, along with a couple of other friends. So it's our 'sister sketchblog' pretty much. They've linked theres to ours, and Rodrigo, when you read this, since you are Admin for this site, please put up a link to there site on ours. The site is http://chambermuffins.blogspot.com/ be sure to visit it! It's still very new, so only 3 or 4 posts so far, but all good stuff. Be sure to give it our love everyone! Allright, that's all from me for now, over and out!

Wage