Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I can't stop. I WON'T stop.

So if anyone had the pleasure of chatting with me last night, they'd know I was pretty agitated with the indecisiveness of a couple of clients last night. Or rather, not indecisiveness, but I guess it was a dual-situation - they already had a specific concept in mind that they were aiming for with their website and failed to inform me, while I'd already done work on the site and only got the input from one of the two clients instead of both. So our bad, I guess. But I'm chalking it up as experience, and now moving on. We've resolved things for the time being, and I just need to put in some work at getting the new specifications put together. So here's a few things for ya, both related and unrelated:


The first one here ScorpionOcean's seen already - he'll be a villain (duh) when Fish & Chimps gets back up and running. (Whose freaking idea was it to draw a battle in a warehouse??? This crap is taking FOREVER to draw!) Simply being a shark-sea monkey hybrid didn't seem to stand out to me, and she was mentioning that I should have a character with a scar on their face, so I found the kanji for "shark sea monkey", and BLAM! There ya go! I'm gonna have fun with this guy just tearing shit up.


The logo in question from above. The story's all attached in the image - I have to decide if I'm going to do a vector or hand-drawn vector emulation for the re-done version. I'll probably play with it on paper, since I don't want to use up too much more of my time, honestly.

This was to be an image in the centre of the main site, but I don't even like it much, to be honest.

Anyway, yessah. That's about it for now. Back to handlin' thangs.

Peace,

--doomz

Labels: