Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Hey kids, it's time for a secret cartoon!!

I thought for today, I'd post a couple of pictures that are not along the lines of my others. I mostly do a very detailed, semi-realistic style. But I've been looking through John K's blog (the guy who invented and drew Ren & Stimpy) after Rodrigo showed it to me, and since I've had a more animation style on the brain, I did a few of my characters like that. Not by any means in John K's style, but my own take on some cartoon fun! Enjoy!

P.S. Yes, Miranda (in the second picture) has hands for feet. She is a monkey woman after all.

Oh, and another P.S. I think I'm going to start saying how each was made. So these were red pencil crayon, scanned in, and coloured in photoshop 5 (yes, I know, photoshop five, but CS is not working!)





Wage