Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I'm sleepy and I suck at titles...







as usual I come with a shit load of sketches and finished art. Sucks for me to have dialup. Ok, the first sketch is of an original character of mine. She usually has on these huge sleeves but she takes them off every now and then. I haven't finished her right arm yet. Boo. Second sketch is of a new character design for another original character. Casey told me he looks girly in the torso so I'll have to work on that. I'm still better at drawing girls at the moment.. Third sketch is of yet another original character named Himawari (Hima) which means sunflower...I'm already pretty fond of that sketch so if you see anything wrong be sure to point it out so I can fix it. The last 2 are just finished versions of sketches I posted last week. I finally got to cell shade something again for like the first time in forever. Yay!