Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tuesday post: new picture BONUS!

Here is a picture I started doing not really knowing what it would be in the end. The only idea I had was to really strech the veiw with one of the characters. I'm not sure if it's 'done done' or if it will ever be. But I'm happy enough with it to post. BAM you're dead!
And here is a little something extra I came up with and wanted to share with all of you. Since valentine's day is almost apon us, some of you might find yourself without a nice card to add to that gift to your loved one, or teacher. So, in the tradition of the old, cheesy cards that would have ninja turtles, He-man, Dragon-ball Z, and things such as that wishing you a happy valentines day, I give you the matrix valentine day cards. Feel free to send them to whom ever you want!