Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Wheel chair lady


Now, this post might seem a bit odd I guess. I'm sure you all know the site www.somethingawful.com . And each day they have an 'awful link of the day' where they link their site to a website that they came across and want to point out or make fun of because of its strangeness or bad quality. This one link a couple of days ago was about these women in wheelchairs who would be naked, or clothed in 'sexy clothes' or even just getting in and out of a car or things like that. These where the sample pictures they had up that I saw. But they are very plain, normal looking pictures until they get naked. These women don't seem to be physically needing the wheelchairs. There legs look normal size and in good shape. But, there are tons of reasons why they could be in the chairs, so, they might be women who can walk and just sat in them for the pics, or real women who need them to get around. Anyway, I found all this very interesting. I'm not really sure why people have this fetish, I'm cool with people having it though. I personally don't find it a turn on, but still found the pictures interesting. Soooo, to make a long story longer, I decided to do today's drawing based off one of these photos. I used mostly the same colours as the woman in the original, and added her tattoo on her breast that was also in the original (if you where wondering why it's a bit green). Anyway, I'm rather rambling now, so, I'll stop and let you enjoy the pic.

Wage