Sunday, February 26, 2006

I-just-don't get down like that...

Okay, first off, sorry for the cruddy scan. I wanted to submit something inspired by a song that I've been listening to a lot as of late, which is "Get Down Like That" by Ne-Yo.

The lyrics I was focusing on are:

Girl... know I got a girl...
I-just-don't get down like that...
I can't get down like that...
You fine... know that youse a dime...
I-just-don't get down like that...
I can't get down like that...


The picture pretty much encompasses how much I like this guy's work. His album In My Own Words is something that I brushed aside at first, but like DMX's It's Dark and Hell is Hot, it eventually grew on me. Hence, Ne-Yo on the poster in the background.

This is on marker paper, so I'll try to mess around with some colour on it.

Holla!

--doomz