Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I should be coloring...







Alrighty, 5 more for you people...lessee, the first one is a sketch of Naruto. A somewhat older looking Naruto...I think I've completely given up on what to do with his left arm. It's a mess. I hate grubby sketches....sorry bout that. Any suggestions bout that arm would be welcome though... Sketch number 2 is something I plan on finishing eventually with background and interesting things like that....the 3rd one is Sunflower after being edited due to Rodrigo's suggestions (THANK YOU). It turned out well enough that I'm actually coloring it with markers as well. Example number 4 is also card number 3. It turned out well. I'm supposed to send it to Casey but....we'll see how that goes ^^; Number 5, is what I'm coloring at the moment. His hair will be time consuming I see....blah. Till next Wednesday :)