Wednesday, April 05, 2006

breaking my 5 pic limit here...






alright, I've been hitting the sketchbook kinda hard lately. yeah there were a few more pages but I'm at work and don't have access to them right now. So...1st pic, studies of my dragon character. Dragons are such a pain in the ass. 2nd pic is Ino from Naruto fame. It's a crack pic because Ino doesn't smoke. Whatever. Wish I'd finish it already...so slow. 3rd pic is of Hima sitting on a telephone pole. I like that one so maybe I'll finish it...4th pic, casey says she's too long but I don't want to change her cause I actually like the shape of her legs. 5th pic of another original character taken out of her usual battle gear. I like that one too. Might be worth a quick ink and color...and the last one features more Hima. Feel free to crit anything, I can take it.