Wednesday, May 03, 2006

boom!

Sorry guys, Blogger was 'systems down!!' so I could not post. I'm not sure what I have to post for today, plus I'm late! I will post this tiny happy avitar I made for a friend of mine. And it can kind of be a place holder till I dig up some proper stuff later. enjoy!Here is another picture. You see, I cosplay. And there is a website called 'cosplaylab.com'. It's not the best of cosplay sites, but, they do have look-a-like contests every now and again. Where they pick the character, and then people with in so long send in pictures of themselfs, and some clips or offical art of the character they are dressed as. A lot of people have really good costumes, but, often these mixed contest pictures arnt so good, just because people dont have the design background to pull them together. Well, there is FINALLY a cowboy bebop contest for Spikes, Eds, and Fayes. So here is my picture I'm entering. I only had so much room, but cause this is the size they wanted them at. I tryed to 'cool it up' with nifty things going on aside from just pictures. Make it a bit more organic. etc. anyways, enjoy!



wage