Friday, May 12, 2006

Happy Days


Day 3...tire repaired and ready to go.

So I got a new bike frame that set me back $200. Then I found out the bottom bracket is european. So my pedals from the first bike wouldn't fit. So I ordered bottom brackets. Had to wait a week cause they came from the States.

Perfect fit, but then my spindle didn't fit. So I had to buy new cranks and wait some more. $160 dollars later the finally arrived and the installation was a bitch!

Took it for a test run, pretty good. Then I went out to my sweet spot (parking lot behind a school), did a few manuals, took a breath and all I hear is my tire hissing. I was like, Fuck!

So now it's all better, cause yesterday rained all day so I was stuck inside. But not today. If I draw something I'll post...until then, I'm gone ridin'.