Monday, December 11, 2006

Snowwwwww city!

I like wolverine/Logan, he's a fun guy. I don't like how friendly and front and center he got in the movies, but he started out well with the cage fight in the bar. He should also look older and rougher. This is more how I see him, which is a mix of the movie one, my cosplay of him, and the 80's version when his own comic had just come out. Lots and lots of little colouring done on this, but, I like the line work as well, so I'm going to post each version. Also, the truck was done on a separate layer, so, I'll post it separately too. Speaking of the truck this was interesting for me because I rarely draw cars, since most of the stories and characters I do take place in the future times when there would be no cars or they would be drastically different. I had to first pick a type of truck, then find lots of pictures of it to get the details right. I don't even drive a car let alone a truck, so, I had to be sure to double check all the details to make sure what needs to be there is there. I noticed I've missed the review mirror on his windshield, so I'll go back and fix that later. Hhmm, anything else? No, I think that's all for now. I do most of my pictures all in one go from initial idea to finished colour, this was the first one in a VERY long time that I left half done then came back to. Oohh, soon the city is going to be looking that snowy. ENJOY!






Wage