Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Now entering: VOID city.

Today's been a pretty good day for me :)

BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH. I need to get some bad drawing habits out of my system, and I need your help.

Below you'll see my work for my entry for the young version of Kyle Kongo into Void, but I KNOW there're areas where I could tighten things up.

I'll post what I've noticed, but if there's anything else, feel free to let me know :)

Okay, in the sans-jacket frontal view, I'm actually pretty happy with it. I just need to:
-thin the right arm
-thicken the thighs

Now, for the sans-jacket rear-view, however:
-arms seem stiff or positioned incorrectly
-concerned about elbow positioning
-don't like the way the collar works itself around his neck and will re-do

For the with-jacket rear-view:
-neck too long
-gotta polish up those swords

For the undergarment rear-view:
-elbows are FUX0RED. I could DEFINITELY use some advice on those
-got to match up length and thickness of the arms

And I'm toying around with ideas in my head for the look of the Rumble Blade. The Electro Blade I've pretty much got covered.

LAY IT ON ME, GUYS!

--case p.