Tuesday, April 11, 2006

What the fuck?!

Argh, there is all sorts of shit in my keyboard between the keys! I didnt put it there! Don't eat food around another person's keyboard, or it messes them up!


~~~ ahem~~~~~

Now then, here are some pictures fortoday. sorry for being later then normal.
First we have a drawing I did of CL a while ago. I don't think I posted it here before. I'm sorry if I have. The more I wonder now, the more I'm thinking I have. Oh well, sorry if that be the case. Second we have a picture of my character Miranda the monkey woman. A friend of mine dressed up as her, and climbed up a tree and got some pics. And I've just been playing with them. I don't think this is how I will leave it. But we will see. And then third, I have taken a picture of this old man, cleaning it up. I got rid of scratches, and the little black spots on the film. And also his big mole things and liver spots and such. oh, and upped the brightness. This was just to use for an application for a company that wanted someone to do photo edditing for them. so I wanted to show a variety of things. And that my friends, as they say in the 'biz', is allllllllllll she wrote! Enjoy!

Wage.