Saturday, April 08, 2006

Where the fuck have you been?!!


Well I’ve been around. Last week I had the intention of posting, but I was sick as fuck. This was a couple of days after talking to Doomz about how long it's been since we were sick. It's cause I didn't knock on wood. I was out for a solid 7 days.

I haven't done much anything since then, I wanted to post something finished but that ain't the case today. Cause I'm busy with other shit. Some of the stuff I did is on my site. http://dmanrose.vgd.ca/

I am currently working on a project for 3 Tone Entertainment. Only the model sheets I did are up, also a music-less video storyboard. Cause I don't have rights to the song. I tell ya, it takes some getting use to, drawing in a style that's not your own.

My plan is to make a high poly model of this character. But I have to learn Zbrush. I'm as far as opening it and familiarizing myself with the interface. Scarlet came into fruition after playing some Metal Gear Online when I used Rowdy Reiko for the first time.

This was the insparation for Scarlet's hair style, but not sure if it will be easy to model. Might be too much intersecting geomerty. Or that means I'll have to really rig the hair. But this bottom screen shot is WIP, just trying something I've never tried before. Seeing how well I can do realism. Gonna try to finish that next week if I have the time.

So I hope everybody is peachy...fuckin' eh!!