Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Found one!

Well after fleshing out a story with a significant amount of detail I have found a design that has a world in which it belongs too. I have created a brief in which all other characters will follow. So after this character I will create either her brother or her guardian.


This was done with a Prisma marker, for the sake of the silhouette. Scarlet has 3 forms and I wanted the silhouette to have recognizable shapes. So the bush pigtails was something I wanted to keep because in demon form the horns can take the place of the pig tails.


Also done with a prisma marker, mainly because I have no idea what I want the demon to look like. The heads were experiments with the shape of the horns. The 2 top eye looking things are constant shapes through out. I think the shape reads well, so as soon as I finish it I'll put er up.



This was the first part of the design process for the costume. Cyber goth/ punk. Even the weapon I decided to keep. I still like the idea of a guitar so I kept it. Kinda like Nevan from DMC 3.


Further fleshing out the design. I'll put up the finish sketch later today, no need to drop everything at once, right?