Saturday, March 24, 2007

Wuditlooklike

Still searching for a good costume design for the Demon form and the Demi-Human form.


This was the first attempt trying to find a shape for the demon form. The silhouette is fine but I have no idea where I was going with it. I didn't like the legs because I have a bigger demon with those type legs and I want him to be the only major character with those legs.



So taking a little time I tried to figure out what type of legs to give this form and still have it radically different from the upcoming Demi-Human form. Here is where I figured out how I wanted the head/ face to look like.




This pic is fucked all but good. I was trying to design on the fly and the pose, proportion and form suffered. I spent too much time without pulling back, so this is only good for reference now. I like the lower body design but still trying to figure out the upper body, even at this stage I am thinking about patterns and colors.




This was an early Demon design which I pulled out recently and thought it would be perfect for the Demi-Human. I just have to implement the similarities.




This is the final look for the Human form. A mix of Cyber and Punk. She will go well with her weapon.The rendering part will take care of any other details in terms of fleshing this out. Essentially I want music to be a big part of this. So this is an Axe or Guitar if you will. This is like a 3 in one thing. The neck splits and acts a sheathe for the sword. I added gears to go with the Cyber part and movement when it changes into an axe ore something.